Oil tanks and oil derivatives tanks
Fixed steel roof tanks
- Object name: Wastewater treatment plant
- Investor: Transneft
- Place: Primorsk, Russian Federation
- Period of construction: October - December 2005.
- Capacity: 5000 m³
- Diamond: 23 m
- Height: 12 m
Tank is part of the wastewater treatment plant, from the process of flushing tankers for the oil transportation. In the cylindrical reservoir there is a conical leak in which wastewater is poured.
Tanks with floating roof
Tanks with aluminum roof
Pipelines and pumping houses
- Object name: Oil base "Nikoljsko"
- Investor: Transneft, oil pipeline COMPANY
- Place: Nikoljsko, Russian Federation
- Period of construction: December 2006.
- Pipe direction: DN80 do DN325.
Removal of a tank capacity of 10000 m³.
Installation of copper dispenser with accompanying measuring and control valves. The aggressive fire protection properties required the pipeline to be stainless steel, inert on foam.